Monday, July 6, 2009

7/6- working on our projects


Bora



Ilene
"We spent another day doing work all day. We really need the time. Fatma has been helping Alia, Bora, and myself in-since she does not have her own series of panels to do. She helped me a lot with my transfers, which may be the death of me...personally I prefer good ol' winter green oil. Anyways back to what we are all doing. Alia just got her transparency printed. It's looking good. Bora has been putting transfers on wood all day, they are looking good as well. As said Fatma has pretty much been helping everyone, as well as painting blocks that we can screen print on. I think all our transparencies are printed as well as a few of our screens. After some frustrating tried I finally got the whole transfer thing and I took my boards home to work on. So as far as those go I am about halfway done and I should finish during class tomorrow. Oh, also(on a not so work-related note) for lunch Rhotha brought us mannaeesh(sp?) for lunch. It may have possibly been my favorite food this whole trip(along with what Amal brought the other day)."

No comments:

Post a Comment