Tuesday, July 7, 2009

7/7- more class time

Bora


Ilene
"One more day of class until the crit..eep. Anyways we've all made some good progress. Right now Fatma and Alia and printing on Alia's panels. Bora has pretty much finished all of hers( with the exception of her transparency), and I am almost done(also with the exception of a transparency, Alia sounded like she wanted us all to have them so I changed my plans a bit to include one). We all got a lot done today so I am not too worried about getting everything finished, as far as the rotating body parts go. However, we have not yet started screen printing on the wood blocks, we will need to get those all done tomorrow if we plan to use them. Since we will be using the same screens though, once we get started on the blocks, I'm hoping that they will not take too long... if it does I think our project will still look good without it."


No comments:

Post a Comment